Any postgraduate student pursuing (or intending to pursue) a full-time course of one academic year or more at the University of Oxford will be eligible for a graduate tenancy from the Graduate Accommodation Office.
The availability of graduate accommodation cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that where the applicant is not already enrolled as a student, the Graduate Accommodation Office may request further evidence to show that the individual is genuinely intending to pursue a course of study at Oxford University.
Except where exceptional circumstances apply, the Graduate Accommodation Office will not usually grant a tenancy to a former or current tenant where one or more of the following apply:
- they have breached any tenancy agreement with the University or college;
- they are in rent arrears or owe other outstanding debts to the University or college;
- there is a poor payment history under a current or previous tenancy agreement;
- they have not set up a standing order for payment of rent despite being required to do so under a current or previous tenancy agreement; or
- they have caused a nuisance or disturbance to other students, tenants or occupiers.